Polyethylene Sheet, HDPE Sheet and Rod
HDPE Sheet and HDPE Rod are manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. Polyethylene (HDPE) Sheets and Rods are available in various grades depending on the application requirements.
HDPE Sheet grades available are Polystone P300 (HDPE designed in accordance with PE80 HDPE Sheet guidelines), P500 (HMWPE) Sheet and Rod manufactured specifically for commercial cutting boards and Polystone PG100 (PE100 pipe grade HDPE sheet) manufactured in accordance with PE100 sheet guidelines for chemical storage and mainstream industrial fabrication.
Advantages of HDPE Sheet and HDPE Rod:
HDPE is very light and extremely tough, chemically resistant plastic. It does not absorb water, it has good sliding abrasion resistance and is self lubricating.
Key Benefits of HDPE Sheet and HMWPE Sheet:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very low co-efficient of friction
- Very high surface release properties
- High chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Very good damping properties
- Weldable plastic
Applications HDPE Sheet, HMWPE Sheet, HDPE Rod:
- Flow promoting liners to resist sliding abrasion and assist release.
- Conveyor components subject to high wear and requiring low friction.
- Componentry in direct contact with food stuffs.
- Parts subject to high impact stresses.