This material has the characteristics necessary for transporting hot bulk goods such as tar or asphalt. Matrox U 110 contains a number of additives which allow the material to be used for longer periods of time at temperatures up to 190°C. When planning linings for bulk solids with temperatures as high as this, the thermal expansion of the material has to be taken into account at the design stage.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Very high surface hardness
- Good sliding characteristics
- High impact strength
- Very good resistance to chemicals
- High temperature resistance
- Mining vehicles
- Truck beds
- Hopper linings
Colours: Indent only. MOQ may apply.
Standard Sheet Size: 2000x1000, 3000x2000
No videos to display