Sustadur PET GLD 130 is a polyethylene terephtalate compound incorporating a uniformly dispersed solid lubricant. Its specific formulation yields a premium, internally lubricated bearing-grade. Sustadur PET GLD 130 has not only an outstanding wear resistance, but offers in comparison with Sustadur and even lower coefficient of friction as well as higher Pressure-Velocity capabilities.
- High mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- Very good creep resistance
- Excellent wear resistance (comparable or even better than Nylon grades)
- Very good dimensional stability (better than polyacetal)
- Excellent stain resistance
- Better resistance to acids than nylon and polyacetal.
- Good electrical insulating properties
- Physiologically inert (suitable for food contact)
- Good resistance to high energy radiation (Gamma and X-rays)
- FDA approved
- Precision gears and bearings
- Thrust washers
- Pump components
- Components for mechanisms of precision
Rod Size: Ø12 – Ø100
Rod Length: 3m
Sheet: Available on indent. MOQ may apply.
No videos to display