Susta PVDF is a highly crystalline unreinforced fluoropolymer containing good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties with excellent chemical resistance.
Its property profile makes Susta PVDF a versatile engineering material, especially suitable for the manufacture of components for the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, food, paper, textile and nuclear industries.
- Very good chemical resistance
- Higher temperature resistance than general materials
- Low flammability
- UV stable
- Replacement of PTFE where better mechanical properties and higher wear resistance are needed
- Petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical industries
- Food, paper, textile and nuclear industries
Standard Rod Lengths: 1m & 3m - Limited size availability
Sheet Size: Indent only. MOQ may apply.
No videos to display