This reinforced internally lubricated polyphenylene sulphide grade demonstrates an excellent combination of properties including wear resistance, load-bearing capabilities and dimensional stability, when exposed to chemicals and high temperature environments. Sustatron PPS finds its applications where PA, POM, PET, PEI and PSU fall short or where PBI, PI, PEEK and PAI are over-engineered and a more economical solution must be found.
Thanks to the uniformly dispersed internal lubricant, Sustatron PPS MOD exhibits excellent wear resistance and a low coefficient of friction. It overcomes the disadvantages of virgin PPS caused by a high coefficient of friction, and of glass fibre reinforced PPS which can cause premature wear of the counterface in moving-part applications. It goes without saying that these features, in combination with its excellent chemical resistance, offer numerous application possibilities to Sustatron PPS in all kinds of industries.
- Wear resistance
- High load bearing capacity
- Good chemical resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Dimensionally stable
- Replacement of PTFE and metals
- Where PEEK and PI are over engineered
- Where PA 46 and PA 66-GF30 fall short (for temperature or chemical reasons)
- Chemical process equipment:
- Pump, valve and compressor components
- Electrical Industries:
- High temperature insulators, brush holders
- Industrial drying and food processing ovens
- Bearings, rollers
Indent only. MOQ may apply.
No videos to display