Susta PEI stock shapes are produced from ULTEM® resin. This advanced polymer shows a combination of outstanding thermal, mechanical and electrical properties, together with very low flammability and low levels of smoke evolution during combustion. These features make Susta PEI extremely suitable for electrical / electronic insulators and for a variety of structural components requiring high strength and rigidity at elevated temperatures.
- Outstanding thermal properties
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Very low flammability
- Outstanding electrical properties
- Low levels of smoke evolution
- Electrical industries
- Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
- Food processing / Medical industries
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilisation
No videos to display