Sustason PSU stock shapes are produced from non UV-stabilised polysulphone resin. It offers very good radiation stability, low ionic impurity levels and good chemical and hydrolysis resistance. Compared to Susta PEI, Sustason PSU has a lower property profile and often replaces polycarbonate when higher temperature resistance, improved chemical resistance or autoclavability are required.
- Radiation stability
- Low ionic impurity levels
- Good chemical resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Physiologically inert
- Electrical industries
- Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
- Food processing / Medical industries
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilisation
Indent only. MOQ may apply.
No videos to display