The SustaPEEK family of materials is based on polyetheretherketone resin. This semi-crystalline advanced material exhibits a unique combination of high mechanical properties, temperature resistance and excellent chemical resistance making it the most popular advanced plastics material.
SustaPEEK stock shapes are produced from virgin polyetheretherketone resin and offer the highest toughness and impact strength of all SustaPEEK grades.
The composition of the raw materials used for the production of the SustaPEEK natural stock shapes complies with the directives of the European Union and with the American FDA regulations concerning plastic materials intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
These features, added to its excellent sterilisabilty by means of steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide and gamma radiation, make this grade very popular in medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Very low smoke density
- High temperature resistance (250ºC)
- Good impact strength
- Can be sterilised by all conventional sterilisation methods (steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide and gamma irradiation)
- FDA, EU and USP Class VI approved
- Electrical industries
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
- Medical equipment
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilisation
- Pharmaceutical equipment
Rod Lengths: 1m & 3m - Limited stock size availability
Sheet Size: Very limited availability
Please enquire at your local Dotmar office.
No videos to display