Boatboard is a special grade HDPE for use in marine environments. A High density polyethylene with a special textured surface on both sides and excellent UV resistance.
Recognised for superior flatness and low inherent stress, Boatboard sets the standard for fabrication ease among weather resistant polymer sheet products for outdoor applications. Proven uses include marine components, outdoor cabinetry and other structures.
Available in standard and custom marine colours, this highly UV resistant material has a durable matte finish that cleans easily and looks great long term.
Boatboard Key Features and Benefits:
- Weather resistant
- Easy to handle
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Attractive surface, no moisture absorption (water resistant)
- No delamination
- No rotting (compared to pressed wood)
- Resistant to UV (no bleaching)
- Good machinability and weldable
- FDA approved
NUVEX® Boatboard Applications:
- Boat furniture and fittings
- Doors and hatch covers
- Transom covers
- Bathing platforms and steps
- Instrument panels, control mounts
NUVEX® Boatboard Size and Thickness:
- Standard Thickness: 12.7mm, 19mm, 25.4mm
- Standard Sheet Size: 2440 x 1380mm
Uniboard is a lightweight marine building system made from an enhanced polymer material to replace plywood, MDF and craft wood. Uniboard solid skin provides added rigidity and strength while the foamed core reduces the weight of the material by up to 30% when compared with other water soaked solid materials.
With this closed cell structure, Uniboard does not allow any water absorption allowing for use in any environment indoor or outdoor.
This UV stabilised product is ideal for any on-board, indoor or outdoor marine cabinetry applications.
Key benefits of Nuvex® Uniboard:
- Excellent screw retention
- Machinability equal to plywood
- UV resistant
- Solid colour throughout, no painting required
- Less ongoing maintenance required
- Water resistant
- Rot resistant
- Rust resistant
- Salt water resistant
Advantages of NUVEX® UNIBOARD:
Uniboard marine ply replacement materials are low weight, very low moisture absorption, has a high mechanical strength, chemical resistance and machinability that allows this product to be used across a wide range of timber replacement applications including acoustic sheeting.
Standard Colour Range
Sheet Size- 2440x1220
Some colours available in limited quantities, please call to enquire on availability.
Key benefits of Leisureboard:
- Tough and durable
- Attractive, low maintenance surface finish
- Weather resistant
- It wont absorb moisture or rot
- Easy to keep fresh and clean
- Attractive standard colours
- Easy to handle and machine
- Outdoor benches and facilities
- Wet area furniture - change rooms
- Pool centres - scum grates
- Other leisure area accessories
NUVEX Leisureboard is a modified PE especially developed for applications in shapes and forms for the manufacture of innovative, colourful accessories and equipment for leisure and play related facilities.
Standard colour range
White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
Sheet Sizes- 2440x1220
POLYSTONE FENDER is an environmentally friendly rubber and timber alternative used for marine and harbour construction.
POLYSTONE FENDER is a unique, low friction UHMWPE combining the benefits of high wear resistance with low maintenance costs.
It will not rot, split or crack and is fully resistant to infestation from marine borer. POLYSTONE FENDER has a low coefficient of friction, superior impact resistance and excellent UV stability.
Applications for Polystone Fender Timber Replacement:
- Use for harbour construction, truck docks, floating docks boats and dredges. Ideal for the manufacture of pilings, fenders, wear pads, profiles on quay walls.