Orkot TLMM Marine is an advanced reinforced polymer material incorporating solid lubricants. The material has exceptional wear resistance and virtually no swell in water, providing dimensional stability. Orkot TLMM Marine tolerates edge loading and misalignment even with the heaviest loads.
Orkot Marine Bearings are installed with an interference fit. Bearings are normally freeze fitted using liquid nitrogen but can be press fitted or resin chocked as required.Where there are extended periods without lubrication, such as upper pintle bearings under light ballast conditions, Orkot TLMM Marine proves especially effective.
- Classification approval for up to 15N/mm²
- Virtually no swell in water
- Environmentally friendly
- Approved dry running capability
- Low coefficient of friction
- Tolerant to edge loading
- Rudder bearings
- Water lubricated propeller shaft bearings
- Stabiliser bearings
- Weapons handling bearings and guide strips
- Deck machinery bearings
- High strength synthetic rope termination bushings
- Offshore mooring system bearings
- Steering and diving system bearings
- Steering gear bearings
- Stern roller bearings
- Slipway pads
- Sonar bushings and guide strips
- Low magnetic permeability materials for mine counter measure vessels
- Door bushes
Tube Sizes: Call for availability.
Tube Length: Vary according to diameter.
Custom diameters normally subject to only 1 length MOQ.
No videos to display