Applications Products Include:
- Step screen lamina and spacer pads
- Sedimentation tank components for both non-metallic and metallic systems
- Sprockets, flights, wear and return shoes, wear strips
- Chain (720 and H78), chain attachments, bearings etc
- Waspactor bearings
- Centreless screw conveyor linings with wear indicator
- Gear to drive drum filters
- Fibreglass flights
- Wear strips and miscellaneous items
- Malleable Iron and SG Iron chains
- SG Iron 720 series chain attachments
- SG Iron sprockets 720 series
- SG Iron sprockets H78 series
- Plastic Chain 720 Non Metallic & NH78 Non MetallicOpen or Close
- Plastic Chain F288 & F226 Chain AttachmentOpen or Close
Nylon sprockets are a durable, lightweight alternative to cast or steel. They are suitable for use with both plastic and cast chains. The 720 sprockets are of chain saver type.
- Pultruded Fibreglass FlightsOpen or Close
Fibreglass flights are a lightweight alternative to wood and are supplied cut to length.
- Malco Cast Pintle ChainOpen or Close
Proven over many years of service in the Australian market, Malco 720SC and H78 chains are manufactured to the highest industrial standards in malleable iron.
Malco 720SC and H78 cast chain features: All chain links and bores are heat treated, pins heat treated, conveyor chain pins are located to prevent wear as a result of pin rotation, cotter pins in 304 stainless.
- Malco 720 Cast Chains & AttachmentsOpen or Close
Malco Cast Pintle Chain
These attachments are suitable for fixing flights, scraper bars and buckets.
- Malco 720 & 78 Series Cast SprocketsOpen or Close
Sprocket material ductile iron, providing excellent abrasion resistance and wear life.
720 series sprockets have chain saver design. The sprockets have a flange either side of the teeth, this contacts the chain sidebars and maintains the chain pin on the true pitch line of the sprocket. This feature greatly improves chain life.
The split design of these sprockets provides for easier assembly.
- Chain Wear MaterialsOpen or Close
Dotmar EPP stocks a large range of plastic wear materials to suit most applications in water treatment. Materials are available in sheet or rod form or as machine components.
Plastics - Waste Water Products
Dotmar provides a wide range of plastic products for the water treatment industry in various applications, these include:
- Shaft bearings and housings
- Scrubbers for air cleaners
- Vanes for step screens
- Screw conveyor linings
- Scrapers for sludge de-watering
- Thrust washers
- Slide strips for gate valves
- Wear linings for concrete and metal tanks
- Replacement parts for metals in corrosive and abrasive environments